No Bake Cookie Dough Bites
- Prep time15 min
- 3/4 cup (1 1/2 sticks) (175 mL) Becel® unsalted margarine sticks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) granulated sugar
- 1 1/3 cups (325 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (2 mL) vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) salt
- Your choice of mix-ins
- Microwave Becel® sticks In microwave safe bowl until melted. Stir in brown sugar and granulated sugar and let stand until sugars are dissolved, stirring occasionally. Cool to room temperature.
- Stir in flour, vanilla extract and salt until a dough forms. Add 1/2 cup(125 mL) of your favorite mix-ins.
- Scoop dough into 12 cups or shape into 24 balls.
Tip: Preheat oven to 350° F(180° C) . Toast all-purpose flour for 5 minutes to eliminate any bacteria risks. Cool to room temperature. Substitution: If using Becel® salted margarine sticks, omit 1/4 teaspoon (1 mL) salt from recipe. MIX-IN SUGGESTIONS: Stir in 1/2 cup (125 mL) of your favorite mix-ins such as chocolate chips, dried cranberries, peanut butter chips, sprinkles, chopped nuts, shredded coconut, candied ginger, chopped dried fruit or toffee bits.