Cranberry Almond Energy Bites
- Cooking time5 min
- Prep time10 min
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® Unsalted Plant-Based Bricks or Becel® Salted Plant-Based Bricks
- 1 cup (250 mL) sliced almonds
- 1 cup (250 mL) dried cranberries or dried cherries
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) pitted dates
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) ground flax seeds
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) rolled oats
- Melt Becel Plant-Based Bricks in large nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add almonds and cook 2 minutes or until golden and toasted. Remove from heat and cool slightly.
- Combine all ingredients in food processor and pulse until mixture is blended and sticks together.
- Shape into 24 balls.
Prefer an energy bar? Roll out mixture between two sheets of plastic wrap to 10-in. x 4-in. (25 cm x 7.5 cm). Remove top sheet of plastic wrap and cut into 12 bars.