Grilled Chicken with Roasted Red Pepper and Arugula Sandwich
Even now, living in the most exciting era of sandwiches the world has ever seen, we still find ways to pleasantly surprise ourselves – and this one’s packed with flavour.
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time5 min
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, (100 g ea.)
- 4 pieces wholegrain French baguette, (about 10 cm ea.), halved
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) Becel® Original margarine or Becel® Light margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) arugula leaves
- 1 roasted red pepper, cut into 4 strips
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Season chicken breasts, if desired with salt and pepper. Grill or broil chicken until thoroughly cooked. Slice diagonally, then set aside.
- Spread 2 bread halves with Becel® Original or Light margarine, then top with arugula, chicken and roasted red pepper. Season, if desired, with salt and black pepper. Top with remaining bread.
During this time, when ingredients may be hard to find, we've listed some easy substitutions. -Use cooked sliced turkey instead of chicken breast. -Use whole grain bread or tortilla instead of the baguette._ -Use spinach, kale or mixed greens instead of arugula. -Use sliced tomato instead of roasted red peppers. -Use any Becel product instead of Becel Light margarine.