Greek Pasta Salad
What seems like a lifetime ago, we backpacked around Europe. One bite of this Greek-style pasta salad brings us right back to the Mediterranean.
- Prep time25 min
- ServingsPortions 6
- 2 cups (500 mL) uncooked spiral-shaped pasta
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/2 seedless cucumber, chopped
- 1 medium red bell pepper, seeded and chopped
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) crumbled Violife Feta Style Cheese
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) black olives or kalamata olives
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel® Oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh mint leaves, (optional)
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) chopped fresh basil leaves, (optional)
- Cook pasta according to package directions until almost tender. Drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
- Toss cooked pasta with remaining ingredients in large serving bowl. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve at room temperature. Refrigerate up to 2 days.