Grilled Salmon with Citrus-Tomato Salsa
Imagine yourself on a beach, surrounded by palm trees and staring at the ocean. What would that feeling taste like? We think it tastes something like this!
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time15 min
- 2 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 2 large navel oranges, peeled, sectioned and coarsely chopped
- 2/3 cup (150 mL) sliced green onions
- 6 Tbsp. (90 mL) chopped fresh cilantro, divided
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) finely chopped, seeded jalapeno pepper (optional)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Salted Plant-Based Bricks
- 6 salmon fillets (about 1-1/2 lbs./675 g.)
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Combine tomatoes, oranges, green onions, 4 Tbsp. (60 mL.) cilantro and jalapeno pepper in large bowl; set aside.
- Blend Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks with remaining 2 Tbsp. (30 mL.) cilantro in small bowl. Grill or broil salmon, brushing with cilantro spread, until salmon flakes with a fork, about 15 minutes. Serve salsa with salmon.