Pork Tenderloin with Orange Rosemary Glaze
With summer in the air and spices on the windowsill, we crave a hearty meal in the spirit of the season. We found it with this orange rosemary glazed pork tenderloin
- Cooking time20 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsPortions 4
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 small shallot, finely chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) orange juice
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) orange marmalade
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) fresh rosemary leaves
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) ground black pepper
- 1 -lb. (500 g) pork tenderloin, trimmed
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200°C).
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in small nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook shallot and garlic, stirring occasionally, until shallot is tender, about 4 minutes.Remove from heat, then stir in orange juice, marmalade, mustard, rosemary and black pepper; set aside.
- Arrange pork tenderloin in baking pan lined with aluminum foil. Pour 1/2 of the marmalade mixture over pork.
- Roast 10 minutes. Baste pork with remaining marmalade mixture. Roast an additional 10 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 155°F to 160°F (68°C to 71°C). Remove from oven; tent loosely with aluminum foil, then let stand at least 5 minutes before slicing.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.