Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Cheese
We’ll admit we’re a little bit cheesy – that’s probably why we love this recipe so much.
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time10 min
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) grated Pecorino Romano cheese
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) finely grated lemon peel
- 3/4 lb. (350 g) fresh asparagus
- 2 large shallots or 1 medium onion, cut into thin wedges
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Combine parsley, cheese and lemon peel in small bowl; set aside
- Toss asparagus, shallots and Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in 33 x 23 cm roasting pan. Roast until tender, about 15 minutes.
- Arrange asparagus mixture on serving platter, then top with cheese mixture. Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec