Savoury Mushroom Medley
When it comes to mushrooms, we believe, “the more, the merrier.” And you will, too.
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time15 min
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 lb. (500 g) assorted mushrooms, (white, cremini and/or shitake), quartered
- 1 sweet onion, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sherry
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) ground black pepper
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook mushrooms with onion, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are almost tender and starting to brown, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in garlic and cook 1 minute. Stir in sherry, thyme and black pepper and cook, stirring frequently, until sherry is absorbed, about 2 minutes.
*Becel® Gold* in Quebec