Roasted Lemony Green Beans with Almonds
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 1/2 lbs. (675 g) green beans, trimmed
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) sliced almonds
- 1/8 tsp. (1 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) lemon juice
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Preheat oven 425°F (220 C).
- Toss all ingredients except lemon juice in large bowl. Arrange in a single layer on rimmed baking sheet. Roast, stirring once, until tender, about 15 minutes.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.