Roasted Potato Wedges
This side dish is a showstopper! On busy weeknights, we know this recipe will bring everyone together.
- Cooking time23 min
- Prep time10 min
- 1 lb. (450 g) mini potatoes, scrubbed and halved
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely grated lemon peel
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) finely chopped fresh chives or parsley, basil or green onions
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Cover potatoes with cold water in medium saucepan and bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer covered until barely fork tender, about 3 minutes; drain. (Potatoes should still be quite hard, or they will be mushy when you roast them.)
- Meanwhile, in small bowl whisk Becel® Buttery Taste margarine* with lemon juice. Turn potatoes into baking dish, then toss with lemon juice mixture. Bake, stirring occasionally, until golden and cooked through, about 20 minutes.
- Sprinkle with lemon peel and chives.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.