- Cooking time25 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsPortions 36
- 1 cup (250 mL) Becel® Salted Plant-Based Bricks
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) icing sugar
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 2 cups (500 mL) all-purpose flour
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 325°F (160°C).
- Beat Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks in large bowl with electric mixer until fluffy, about 3 minutes. Beat in sugar and vanilla until pale and fluffy, scraping down sides of bowl occasionally, about 2 minutes. Beat in flour on low speed just until blended.
- Evenly press dough into 13- x 9-in. (33 x 23 cm) baking pan.
- Bake 25 minutes or until firm and golden. Cool 15 minutes on wire rack. Cut into 36 pieces, approximately 2-1/2 x 1-in. (6 x 2.5 cm). Remove from pan and cool completely.
TIP: Cookies can be baked ahead and frozen in an airtight container or food storage bag up to 3 weeks. Thaw at room temperature until no longer frozen, about 30 minutes .