Salted Caramel Cookies
Our salted caramel cookies will be the all-star of your cookie recipe line-up. Warm, gooey caramel with a touch of salt!
- Cooking time8 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsPortions 70
- 2 1/4 cups (550 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (250 mL) Becel® Original margarine
- 1 cup (250 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) toffee bits
- 3/4 cup (175 mL) butterscotch chips
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) coarse sea salt
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190 C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Becel® Original margarine with sugars in large bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; beat just until blended. Stir in toffee and butterscotch chips. Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-inches (5 cm) apart. Evenly sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake 7 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool cookies on sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.