Sirloin Steak with Fresh Herbs
- Cooking time10 min
- Prep time10 min
- 1 cup (250 mL) packed flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) fresh rosemary leaves
- 2 cloves garlic
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) PLUS 1 tsp. (5 mL) Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend, divided
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) red wine vinegar
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) freshly ground mixed peppercorns
- 1 -lb. (450 g) boneless sirloin steak
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Finely chop parsley, rosemary and garlic, then stir in 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend, vinegar, kosher salt and peppercorns; set aside.
- Heat remaining 1 tsp. (15 mL) Oil Blend in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook steak to desired doneness. Serve topped with sauce.