Sweet Curry Chicken
At our table, we have more than one picky eater. You can’t please everyone all the time…unless you have a great sweet and spicy dish.
- Cooking time40 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsPortions 4
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) honey
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Becel® Original margarine
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) curry powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 8 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, trimmed
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Combine Becel® Original margarine and all other ingredients except chicken in small bowl; set aside. Arrange chicken in single layer in 20x20cm (2 L) baking dish. Pour honey mixture over chicken, then turn chicken to coat.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake 20 minutes. Remove foil and continuing baking 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Remove chicken to serving platter.
- Pour sauce from baking dish into small saucepan and boil over medium heat until sauce thickens, about 3 minutes. Pour sauce over chicken. Serve, if desired, with basmati rice and garnish with a sprig of parsley or fresh cilantro.