Vegan Breakfast Rice Pudding
- Cooking time25 min
- Prep time5 min
- 3 cups (750 mL) almond and coconut milk blend
- 1 cup (250 mL) arborio rice
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Combine milk blend, rice and Becel® Vegan margarine in medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat and cook covered until rice is tender, about 20 minutes.
- Serve, if desired, with Toppings* and additional almond and coconut milk.
*Cinnamon-Apple: Cook 1 chopped apple in 1 Tbsp (15 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine until tender. Stir in 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) brown sugar and a pinch of cinnamon. Fresh Berries with Maple Syrup: Cook 2 cups (500 mL) berries in 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine Spread until softened. Serve over pudding and drizzle with maple syrup. Agave Walnut Banana: Cook 2 sliced bananas in 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Vegan margarine until softened. Spoon over pudding; sprinkle with chopped walnuts and drizzle with agave syrup.