Honey Glazed Carrots
Trust us: no one will glaze over when you serve these sweet carrots.
- Cooking time
- Prep time
- Portions 4
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 8 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced (about 750 mL/3 cups)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) honey
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely grated fresh ginger
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook carrots and onions, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until glazed, about 1 minute.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.