Sweet? Check. Flavourful? Check. Carrots? Check. This has so many of our favourite things, all in one place. Don’t miss out on trying these Maple Dijon carrots.
- Cooking time7 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsPortions 4
- 1 lb. (500 g) carrots, peeled and sliced diagonally
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Original margarine or Becel® Light margarine
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) pure maple syrup
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) chopped fresh parsley leaves, (optional)
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Place carrots in medium saucepan and add just enough water to cover. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat and cook over medium heat until carrots are crisp-tender, about 6 minutes.
- Drain carrots, then return to saucepan. Add Becel® Original margarine, maple syrup and mustard; heat through. Garnish with parsley.
Please see nutrition information for sugar content.