Roasted Squash with Sugar & Spice
You’ve heard, “Sugar and spice and everything nice.” With this, you can taste it.
- Cooking time30 min
- Prep time5 min
- Portions 4
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground nutmeg
- 1 medium acorn squash, quartered and seeded
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Combine all ingredients except squash in small bowl. Rub margarine mixture into cut side of squash. Arrrange squash in baking dish cut side up.
- Bake 30 minutes or until squash is very tender.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec Please see nutrition information for sugar content.