Avocado Toast with Poached Egg and Sesame Seeds
Little things can make a huge difference, transforming the good into the great. That’s what happened with this morning revelation.
- Prep time5 min
- 2 slices Sourdough bread or rustic county white, toasted
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine
- 1 large avocado, sliced
- 2 large eggs, poached*
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) sesame seeds (white and/or black)
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) siracha sauce or honey
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Evenly spread Becel® with Avocado Oil margarine toast. Top with eggs, avocado slices, sesame seeds and Sriracha.
*Also delicious with fried eggs.