Balsamic Chicken with Cherry Tomatoes
- Cooking time12 min
- Prep time8 min
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 3 Tbsp. (45 mL) Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend, divided
- 2 cups (500 mL) orange and/or yellow cherry tomatoes, halved lengthwise
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) balsamic vinegar
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) thinly sliced fresh basil leaves
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) grated lemon peel (optional)
- Season chicken, if desired. Heat 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel Olive Plus™ Oil Blend in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook chicken, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Remove to serving platter and keep warm.
- Heat remaining 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Oil Blend in skillet and cook tomatoes and garlic, stirring occasionally, until softened, about 3 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in vinegar.
- Arrange tomato mixture over chicken, then top with basil and lemon.
TIP: Also delicious with salmon fillets!