Couscous with Curried Chicken and Vegetables
We’re spicing up our weekly dinner routine with curried chicken vegetable couscous! Ideal for both lunch and dinner.
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time20 min
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin strips
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) curry powder, divided
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) ground cumin, divided
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Oil
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 2 Knorr® OXO® 25% Less Salt Chicken Bouillon Sachets
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) water
- 3 cups (750 mL) chopped broccoli rabe
- 1 red bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup (50 mL) raisins
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) tomato paste
- 1 cup (250 mL) couscous
- Toss chicken with half of curry and cumin.
- Heat Becel® Oil in a large non-stick skillet. Brown chicken until no longer pink. Set aside. Add onion to skillet and sauté over low heat for about 3 minutes. Stir in tomato paste and saute 1 minute. Add OXO, water, broccoli rabe, red pepper, raisins, chicken, couscous and remaining curry and cumin.
- Bring to a boil, remove from heat, cover and let stand 5 minutes. Fluff with a fork before serving.