Crispy Oatmeal and Cranberry Cookies
Are you looking for a treat but aren’t sure what you want? Something healthy but sweet? Try these beauties to satisfy your taste buds!
- Cooking time12 min
- Prep time15 min
- 2 cups (500 mL) quick oats or old fashioned oats
- 1 1/2 cups (375 mL) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 1 cup (2 sticks) (250 mL) Becel® salted margarine sticks or unsalted margarine sticks
- 1 1/4 cups (300 mL) firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) vanilla extract
- 1 package (180 g.) dried cranberries, (about 1-1/4 cups/300 mL)
- Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C). Combine oats, flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Becel® sticks with brown sugar in large bowl with electric mixer until creamy, about 3 minutes. Beat in vanilla until blended. Gradually beat in oat mixture just until blended. Stir in cranberries. Drop dough by tablespoonfuls onto ungreased baking sheets, 2 inches (5 cm) apart.
- Bake 11 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool sheets 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.