Becel Anything Goes Cookie Dough
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsPortions 52
- 2 1/4 (550 ml) all-purpose flour
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) baking soda
- 1/2 tsp. (2 ml) salt
- 1 cup (250 ml) Becel® Original margarine
- 1 cup (250 ml) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/4 cup (60 ml) granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 tsp. (5 ml) vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190° C). Combine flour, baking soda and salt in medium bowl; set aside.
- Beat Becel® Original margarine with sugars in large bowl. Beat in eggs and vanilla until blended. Gradually add in flour mixture; beat just until blended. Add your choice of mix in’s (i.e. chocolate chip, dried fruit, seeds, toffee bits, etc.). Drop by tablespoonfuls on ungreased baking sheets, 2-in. (5 cm) apart.
- Bake 7 minutes or until edges are golden. Cool 2 minutes on wire rack; remove cookies from sheets and cool completely.
Try this dough as part of these tasty recipes:
TIP: For a gluten-free version, simply replace all-purpose flour with 2-1/2 cups (625mL) gluten-free whole grain oat flour, 1/3 (75mL) cup coconut flour and 1/4 (60 mL) cup potato flour.