Easy Chicken & Tomatoes
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time5 min
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Becel® Olive Oil margarine, divided
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves (about 1 lb./450 g)
- 1 pint (1 L) grape tomatoes
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely chopped garlic
- 1/2 cup (125 mL) chopped fresh basil leaves
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Melt 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Olive Oil margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken and cook, turning once, until thoroughly cooked, about 10 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet and keep warm.
- Melt remaining 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) margarine in same skillet and cook tomatoes and garlic, stirring frequently, until tomatoes soften, about 5 minutes. Remove from heat and stir in basil.
- Spoon tomato mixture over chicken, then sprinkle with cheese.
SUBSTITUTION: Try using fish fillets or steaks instead of chicken.