Honey Glazed Carrots
Trust us: no one will glaze over when you serve these sweet carrots.
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time5 min
- ServingsPortions 4
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 8 carrots, peeled and thinly sliced (about 750 mL/3 cups)
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) finely chopped onions
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) honey
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) lemon juice
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely grated fresh ginger
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Melt Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in large nonstick skillet over medium heat and cook carrots and onions, stirring occasionally, until tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in remaining ingredients.
- Cook, stirring frequently, until glazed, about 1 minute.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec. Please see nutrition information for sugar content.