Lemon-Garlic Crusted Chicken Milanese
- Cooking time20 min
- Prep time10 min
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) lemon juice
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/3 cup (75 mL) plain dry whole wheat bread crumbs
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) finely grated lemon peel
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) freshly ground black pepper
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Preheat oven to 400°F (200 C).
- Microwave Becel® Buttery Taste margarine with lemon juice in medium microwave-safe bowl at HIGH 30 seconds or until melted, stirring occasionally. Combine bread crumbs, garlic, lemon peel and pepper in shallow dish. Dip chicken into Spread mixture, coating both sides.
- Arrange on ungreased baking sheet. Bake 20 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.