Maple Mustard Salmon
It may seem like you’re going against stream, but infusing this fish dish with a little sweetness always has our family running into the kitchen.
- Cooking time12 min
- Prep time10 min
- Portions 4
- 1 -lb. (500 g) salmon fillet, bones removed and cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) Dijon mustard or grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) low sodium soy sauce
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange salmon in 8-inch (20-cm) baking dish.
- Microwave Becel® Buttery Taste margarine at HIGH until melted about 15 seconds. Stir in maple syrup, Dijon mustard and soy sauce. Pour over salmon.
- Bake until salmon flakes with a fork, about 12 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot rice and vegetables.
Delicious with your favourite rice and vegetable side dishes. *Becel® Gold in Quebec. To cook on the grill, arrange salmon in center of doubled 18 x 18-in. (46 x 46-cm.) piece heavy-duty aluminum foil, then top with mustard sauce. Wrap foil loosely around salmon, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Arrange packet on grill and cook until salmon flakes with a fork, about 12 minutes.