Maple Mustard Salmon
- Prep time10 min
- 1 -lb (500 g) salmon filet, bones removed and cut into 4 pieces
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste *
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) maple syrup
- 4 tsp. (20 mL) Dijon mustard or grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 tsp. (5 mL) low sodium soy sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220°C). Arrange salmon in 8-inch (20-cm) baking dish.
- Microwave Becel® Buttery Taste margarine at HIGH until melted about 15 seconds. Stir in maple syrup, Dijon mustard and soy sauce. Pour over salmon.
- Bake until salmon flakes with a fork, about 12 minutes. Serve, if desired, with hot rice and vegetables.
Delicious with your favourite rice and vegetable side dishes.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.
To cook on the grill, arrange salmon in center of doubled 18 x 18-in. (46 x 46-cm.) piece heavy-duty aluminum foil, then top with mustard sauce. Wrap foil loosely around salmon, sealing edges airtight with double fold. Arrange packet on grill and cook until salmon flakes with a fork, about 12 minutes.