Oven-Roasted Asparagus with Parmesan Gremolata
- Cooking time15 min
- Prep time10 min
- ServingsPortions 2
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) finely chopped fresh parsley leaves
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 tsp. (1 mL) grated lemon peel
- 3/4 lb. (340 g) asparagus, trimmed
- 2 large shallots, cut into thin wedges or 1/3 cup (75 mL) thinly sliced onion
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted
|Energy (kcal)||0 kcal|
|Energy (kJ)||0 kJ|
|Protein (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate incl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Carbohydrate excl. fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Sugar (g)||0.0 g|
|Fibre (g)||0.0 g|
|Fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Saturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Unsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Monounsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Polyunsaturated fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Trans fat (g)||0.0 g|
|Cholesterol (mg)||0 mg|
|Sodium (mg)||0 mg|
|Salt (g)||0.00 g|
|Vitamin A (IU)||0 IU|
|Vitamin C (mg)||0.0 mg|
|Calcium (mg)||0 mg|
|Iron (mg)||0.00 mg|
|Potassium (mg)||0 mg|
- Preheat oven to 425°F (220 C).
- Combine parsley, cheese and lemon peel in small bowl; set aside.
- Toss asparagus, shallots and Becel® Buttery Taste margarine in 13 x 9-inch (33 x 23 cm) roasting pan. Roast 15 minutes or until tender.
- Arrange asparagus mixture on serving platter, then top with cheese mixture. Season, if desired, with freshly ground black pepper.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.