Roasted Herbed Cauliflower
- Cooking time25 min
- Prep time10 min
- 4 Tbsp. (60 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*, melted
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 8 cups/2 L)
- 1/8 tsp. (0.5 mL) freshly ground black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. (30 mL) assorted fresh herbs finely chopped, (parsley, rosemary and/or thyme)
- Preheat oven 450°F (230 C).
- Toss melted Becel® Buttery Taste margarine, cauliflower and black pepper in large bowl; arrange in a single layer on rimmed baking sheets. Roast, stirring once, 25 minutes or until golden brown and tender.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec.