Roasted Squash with Sugar & Spice
You’ve heard, “Sugar and spice and everything nice.” With this, you can taste it.
- Cooking time30 min
- Prep time5 min
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) Becel® Buttery Taste margarine*
- 1 Tbsp. (15 mL) firmly packed light brown sugar
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) ground nutmeg
- 1 medium acorn squash, quartered and seeded
- Preheat oven to 425° F (220° C).
- Combine all ingredients except squash in small bowl. Rub margarine mixture into cut side of squash. Arrrange squash in baking dish cut side up.
- Bake 30 minutes or until squash is very tender.
*Becel® Gold in Quebec Please see nutrition information for sugar content.