St Patrick's Day Matcha Pancakes
- Prep time15 min
- ServingsPortions 4
- 1 cup flour
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp matcha powder
- 4 tbsp melted Becel® Plant-Based Salted Bricks
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp water
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together dry ingredients: flour, sugar, baking powder, and matcha powder. Set aside.
- Melt Becel Salted Plant-based Butter. In a separate bowl, add the remaining wet ingredients: non-dairy milk, oil, water, and vanilla extract. Whisk together.
- Pour wet ingredients into the dry ingredients. Whisk until combined.
- Melt some butter in a skillet over medium-low heat. Once melted, add a scoop of batter and cook until bubbles appear at the edges and the top begins to dry. Then flip and cook for 1-2 minutes. (Repeat this step until the batter is done).
- Garnish with green fruits and lots of maple syrup.
- Enjoy your delicious matcha pancakes!