Vegan Black Bean Tacos
- Cooking time7 min
- Prep time10 min
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) Becel® Salted Plant-Based Bricks
- 2 small zucchini, chopped
- 1 small red bell pepper, chopped
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 tsp. (10 mL) chili powder
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp. (2 mL) salt
- 2 cups (500 mL) reduced sodium black beans, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 cup (60 mL) chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 12 corn tortillas, warmed
- 1 large lime, cut into wedges
Nutritional Guidelines (per serving)
(Nutrition information is calculated using an ingredient database and should be considered an estimate.)
- Melt Becel Salted Plant-Based Bricks in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook zucchini, red pepper, onion, chili powder, garlic and salt, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are tender, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in beans and cook until heated through, about 2 minutes. Stir in cilantro.
- Spoon bean mixture into tortillas. Serve with lime wedges.
Serve with chopped avocado, shredded vegan cheese and salsa, if desired.